Introduction about Healthcare SIG
The ISB Alumni Healthcare/Pharma Special Interest Group is a platform to bring together alumni members from the Healthcare/Pharma space to share experiences and industry
best practices and provide networking opportunities to all group members.
To promote the image of ISB healthcare alumni as the most connected and influential healthcare-lifesciences leadership group, who have a significant impact on this Industry in India.
SIG will achieve this mission by providing a platform for networking, exchange of ideas, sharing of opportunities, promoting lifelong learning, in the Lifesciences and Healthcare space, to foster the professional growth of its members.
- Bring together alumni working the Healthcare/Pharma space
- Facilitate dialogue and discussion among group members
- Provide a forum to share experiences and industry best practices
- Provide a networking platform for like-minded alumni
- To share useful resources among group members
- We have an opportunity to make this one of the most active SIGs given the growth of the industry in India and the number of alumni in this industry. It is an untapped leadership space in India from a B-School network perspective and ISB is poised to seize the opportunity.
Join us if you are passionate about healthcare, want to interact and learn from peers as well as leaders in the industry.
Group E Mail ID: email@example.com
Interested in starting a Special Interest Group? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal get-togethers organized in various chapters to help alumni in the Healthcare/ Pharma domain connect with one another.
A formal learn and connect event featuring diverse and high-profile experts and practitioners
Online speaker sessions and seminars.
Ritesh has been a member of the Founding Team at the firm. From being the first employee to Managing Partner, his exponential rise in Medium is testament of his capability, focus and dedication.
Dr. Mayank Bharat, Class of 2011
In order to sign up for the Healthcare/Pharma Special Interest Group, please click here
Here is a brief snapshot of events and activities organized by the Healthcare/Pharma SIG in the year 2015-16
|May 23 & June 07
||‘Catalyst’-Healthcare-Pharma Networking Event organized with the Max Institute of Healthcare Management
||Hyderabad & Mohlai